CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow Snow Go Away!

Every morning I wake up and open the window to look at what the day brings. Lately it's been a lot of snow! I love snow up until Christmas and then I would love for it to be summer! It has been snowing here so much lately and too many people are getting into accidents. There is a very sad story that just happened last night. A 9 month old pregnant woman died in a head on collision with a Semi-truck. The baby was delivered in the hospital and thankfully survived the accident. The sad thing is that she had 6 other kids at home. The family is in my sister's ward boundaries but they aren't LDS and we are going to try to help them out. Let's pray for them! Click here to read more. So everyone DRIVE CAREFULLY!!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

That is way sad! I am getting sick of the snow too it has been pretty much snowing since we got back from Idaho here in Reno.