CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

2 Wrecks in 2 Days!


That's right I've been in two "fender benders" in 2 days.
Two days ago it was snowing really bad and the roads were very slick. I tried to stop at a stop light and pumped my breaks and kept sliding. I was getting way too close to the car ahead of me and couldn't do anything about it. I honked at the last minute hoping they would magically move out of my way. Well that didn't happen and I barely tapped her car. It bent up my hood a little and left line of scuffed up paint on bumper. It ended up being a nice older lady who didn't care to take my insurance information because it didn't do anything to her car (luckily). So it ended up OK.
Then yesterday...I was going to the post office for work and was about to back up and BAM! A guy backed into me while he was on his cell phone of course! I got out and looked at my back bumper and didn't see any marks. I couldn't believe what just happened though. The guy got out of his car and never got off of his cell phone though. We ended up calling it good and nothing happened once again.
I am so lucky that nothing worse happened. I don't think anyone can beat that record!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Man that is no fun but way lucky there was no serious damage in either case!

aSHleY said...

Talk about a bad week. I am glad you are ok and nothing happend to your car either time.

Davis and Laura said...

Man, take it easy! Ha! Oh, I was gonna ask you...how do you add people to your blog. I have been trying to figure it out and it is driving me crazy! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh but I can! I got rear ended TWICE in twenty minutes;-) THEN, I got rear ended again two months later. All three times I was just sitting at stopsigns!