CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Scentsy


As many of you probably know already I started up my own business with Scentsy. I'm obsessed with it already! I am very excited to be a Scentsy consultant and have a job that is a party! Todd and I discussed the possibility of me starting a business like this for some extra income. We decided that it would be a great idea especially since Todd is taking 19 credits this semester. I will be holding off on school this semester and I will dedicate my time to Scentsy. So spread the word! If you need more products or want to know more about Scentsy visit my website www.scentsy.com/kima or click here

2 comments:

Heidi said...

What is your favorite scent that they sell?

Greg "n" Laura said...

I love their stuff! I need you to do a party!!! :)
Laura Lake

PS If Sis Demond frazzled you Sunday, don't worry about her. Not to be rude, but she's kind of a know-it-all... :) I thought you did just fine!