CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Girls Night Out

I love hanging out with the girls. My good friends have stuck together since high school. We have made it a tradition now to get together once a month and get out of the house! I have found that getting out with my girlfriends is very rewarding and even a stress reliever!

Christmas time 2007 we got together at Holly's house. We played games and had a gift card exchange and somehow we all ended up with what we wanted!

Recently we went out to eat at the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown Boise. It was the worst service I have ever had. The waiter was hating life because he didn't smile or say "Hello" he just asked us "what are you having?" and didn't really say much more, he flopped our extra bread right on the table and walked away without fixing it, Holly asked for tomatoes on her pasta and gave her marinara instead, and when we were leaving he accused us of not paying for one meal when it was sitting there on the table for him! I wouldn't recommend it, but Holly and I still had fun laughing it up with our pregnant friends. Andra, in pink, is due Feb 16th and Kami, in yellow, is due May 10th. I'm so excited for them!

Just last weekend we had a Baby Shower for Andra. It was fun to see all of the cute things that she got for her baby girl.

Holly's (on the right) parents own a Bowling Ally. That girls night we had all of the lanes and music to ourselves. That was so much fun to bowl the night away and just be ourselves...a bunch of dorks that is!

5 comments:

aSHleY said...

How fun, I love that you have kept up the tradition of seeing your friends. Gotta have your girl time.

Davis and Laura said...

Okay, okay. Stop now! I am crying! I miss you girls sooooooooo freaking much! No more girls night out pics on the blog. HA! But honestly. I need my girls. And, I am good without the snow tho.

Heidi said...

That is a fun tradition, I think it's important to get girl time in each month (even though I can't say I do).

Was that bowling in January- if yes you are crazy in your sandals and capris!

Kim Allen said...

No we weren't bowling in Jan.! And I didn't bowl in my sandals :-)

Livi said...

I can't believe it all!! You guys are all so grown up and looks so happy. I miss you all.