CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Todd!


Todd's Birthday was Feb. 6th. Todd had to wake up early to go to school so I woke up with him and helped him get some things ready for his day.
I had a few small presents to give to him in the morning to start his Birthday off right. He got this fun rotating tie rack that is so nice to use. I still needed to do some last minute shopping for him so as he headed out the door so did I. I found just what he wanted. Todd has been asking for this for a long while and I thought it was about time.

A new TV! I saw it a few weeks earlier and almost bought it then but they were out of stock. It had been growing on me for a while and I just had to have it. If you have been to our apt. you would know that we had a tiny 20" tv that you could hardly see and it wasn't a great picture. We upgraded to a 32" Vizio. I thought it was time for Todd to get his wish. He was so surprised!!

Todd's parents treated us to a nice dinner @ Carinos. Then Todd headed off to Scouts for a few hours.

I went and rented a movie for us to watch on our new tv. I decided to get Ladder 49 because Todd hadn't seen it yet and I remember it was really good. It is kind of depressing but I have more respect for firefighters after watching it, and I'm glad that I'm not married to one. We ended the night by watching the movie as Todd received a bunch of "Happy Birthday" phone calls. It was a fun day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to Todd!

aSHleY said...

A very Happy Birthday to Todd! You are such a good wife, Todd is very lucky to have you. My husband would have liked to receive a gift like Todd's for his birthday last week. Maybe next year.

Sheila said...

Happy birthday to your husband, Kim! It was so much fun to see pictures of you. It looks like you guys are doing so good! :)

Heidi said...

Ben would also like this gift- way to go Kim! Sounds like it was a special day

Kimberly said...

Hey Kim! It's Kimberly (Gale) Price. Shellee came across your blog and told me about it! Congrats on getting married! Shellee said that she was friends with your husband in high school. I guess she dated his friend. Tell Heather hi and that I've been trying to find her! I couldn't find a way to get a hold of her!

Livi said...

What an awesome bday!!