CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

V-Day



I know that Valentine's Day has long ago been over with but I forgot to post something about it! First of all Todd had to work on that night and so we celebrated the night before. He surprised me by taking me to Kyoto's where they cook your meal in front of you. We have been wanting to go there for a while and never did. I was excited because I hadn't been there since I was a little girl. It's entertaining to watch them cook your food and do all of those cool moves with their cooking utensils. Near the end the guy cooked up the shrimp and flipped it up into our mouths-no one at our table caught the shrimp-and mine hit my lip! We had a good time. I am disapointed that I forgot my camera though!
We got home and Todd had surprised me with a little gift. We didn't really think about getting gifts because of his big birthday present the week before! He got me a tanning package because I have been complaining about how white I am. I truely am the whitest I've ever been in my life and I hate it. I used to be a lifeguard and I was always tan. I'm not the biggest fan of tanning but at this point I don't really care. So I am ready to be a normal color after the long drawn out winter months. Later that night we went to Todd's indoor soccer game. I can't remember if they won or not-I'm sure they did! Overall we had a great first V-Day together.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I did not know you used to be a lifeguard- I was one as well for three years during college- oh how I miss being so tan! It is probably hard to imagine me ever having been tan since I am so white but yes it used to be possible. Never in the winter though. Have you ever tried a spray tan? Theya re much healthier for you and I think they look great if you go to the right place.