CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've been Tagged!

Rules:
A. Post The Rules
B. Answer the Questions about yourself
C. After posting, tag 5 people by going to their blog and leaving a comment.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago??
I was in 7th grade wearing JNCO jeans thinking I was cool in baggy pants(yuck). That year I was in long distance and long jump(what were they thinking?)in track at school and that's the final year I did that. I would also hang out with my best friend Mary Schultz all the time, we couldn't be separated!

2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today...
-Work (NxEdge)
-Go to the Temple for ward night
-Work(for my brother 2nd job)
-Buy Kami a baby gift
-Give my Grandma her Scentsy order

3. What snacks I enjoy...
Well I am trying to watch my diet and so there's not much that I enjoy eating but here's a few:
-Pumpkin seeds, dried cranberries, walnuts (it's a good combo & healthy)
-ironically someone just handed me a little brownie at work and I'm going to eat that right now! ;-)
-Yogurt & granola
-I always enjoy chocolate!

4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
I would scream & leap for joy. Quit working forever! Then we would pay off school, my car, & any other bills. Buy new clothes, cars & go and get messages after a long day of shopping. Then I would get the plans started for my parents to build us our dream home! Then we would travel Europe. And then travel some more. Invest a lot of it, start our own business, donate some and maybe start a homeless center. And I would give a chunk to family members to help them out as well. Oh wouldn't that be nice!
And start having kids and lots of them!

5. 3 Bad Habits...
-I burp-only around Todd and I'm sure he loves it :]
-Speed
-Put my makeup on in the car (sometimes)

6. 5 Places I've lived...
-Boise
-Cape Cod, Massachusetts
-Eagle
-I've skipped from place to place around town but that's it!

7. 5 Jobs I've had...
-Sno Shack-my 1st job!
-Lifeguard
-Sprint Store Saleswoman
-Waitress @ Smoky Mnt. Pizza & Lighthouse Inn
-Bookkeeper

8. 5 Things People don't Know About Me...
-I've been skydiving
-I've traveled to London, Paris & Rome-I love to travel!!
-I'm usually late (that's why I speed)
-I have never had sushi
-I can't relax-ever! I hate it!

Now I pick 5 people to TAG and I TAG...
Jen, Larua, Livi, Rachel, Kimberly, Kara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll do this tag, but it may take me a while. I just wanted to make sure you knew I am aware that I've been tagged.

P.S. How did my sister's scentsy party go?

Davis and Laura said...

I am very impressed with what you would do with a billion dollars. Very nice. Fun game!

Livi said...

Yeah for blog games - I didn't know you lived in MASS. or have been skydiving - cooooool