CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Ride it!


My very own-1st bike ever! This weekend Todd and I headed to the bike shop to take a look at some bikes for me to use for the triathlon. We found one that was a great fit and took it home! This morning I finally got to use it. Our church is at 3:00 so we had the whole morning to go for a ride. We went down by Hawks stadium and hopped on the greenbelt all the way to Ann Morrison park downtown and then back. I think it was around 10 miles round trip and I was able to keep up! It was so peaceful and pretty out today I loved it. I love my bike and I'm excited to go on more bike-rides as the weather permits!

9 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun! I am so jealous I want a bike so bad. But then Ben would need one too beacuse bike rides together are more fun. We have been biking a few times together but we have always had to either rent bikes or borrow my parents.

Camber said...

Hey you two!! I found you through Jake, who I found commenting on Krista's blog. how are you? It's been a long time!! You can check out our blog if you'd like. www.thesimsonfamily.blogspot.com

Davis and Laura said...

Man. I miss riding my bike! I am so happy for you!

Greg "n" Laura said...

Wow; ten miles? Okay, I guess I really am getting old. If I go 2 (at a slow pace to stay with the kids), my legs are jell-o (and my backside is way too big now for those tiny little seats! Ouch!

Pruett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pruett said...

Little Hottie!!!!! You are so good Kim!
lv, Heather

Anonymous said...

oooh, I like the new background. Sweet!

Livi said...

I'm jealous! I want a bike... I love all your pics way cute of the lil' ones!

Lindsay Henderson said...

Hello cutie how are you? I love that you are a biker babe! Way to go sister! I would totally join you if I didn't live far far away!-Linds