CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

iMAC Pics!

Todd and I sitting in front of our iMAC computer. It has a little camera built in called Photo Booth. We have loads of fun taking pictures with the different settings and features. It's almost a tradition now for our guests to take a few pictures too. I thought I would share some of these to show how much fun we have had with it.
This is my beautiful sister Heather with her two kids Jackson and Brooklyn. Jackson was amazed and kept saying "Oohh." They are just the cutest!
*Striking a pose* Just a little secret, this "color book effect" makes you look a lot better than you really do!
Can we say Utah Poooof?
These are my good friends that came over for a girls night out. We had fondue and played Apples to Apples. We had some good laughs that night.
Haha! That's my alien husband. I'm glad he doesn't look like that everyday ;-)
These are my parents being silly. They always know how to have a good time.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are great!

aSHleY said...

Those pictures are so funny. Macs are so amazing, but I still love my PC.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm glad you caught up with me. It's good to see what you're up to as well! I did know that you were in my sister's ward because she told me you recently moved in. I didn't realize that you were so recently married though. CONGRATS! I hope you're loving Boise! I'm missing it.