CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Football is over and soccer begins!


Todd's football team made it to the Championship game. Todd was very excited to find out that they were going to play in the indoor arena where the BSU Broncos practice! The team was ready and excited to play. Candice Root(her husband is on the team) and I watched on the sidelines along with the crowd that gathered there for Todd's team. We immediatly noticed how intimidating the other team was. I think they should check for steroids because they could hardly walk right with their bulging mucles getting in their way. It wasn't attractive at all they out did themselves. There were even a couple players that used to play for BSU. They were a competitive team but Todd's team held them pretty well. Todd was the quarterback and ran it in for a touchdown near the end of the game. It was a good game but unfortunatly they lost by 2. After that Todd and I headed off to go to his indoor soccer game. I know that I was tired just sitting on the sidelines so I can't imagine playing a football game and then a soccer game @ 10:40 p.m. on a week night! The night ended well with Todd's soccer team winning by 5. What a busy husband I have. I'm glad that he is an active man that loves his sports and loves me supporting him on the sidelines.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I did not know Todd was into soccer. Tell him nice pose in that photo above ;-)