CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Halloween fun!




Can you guess what we are? We are a couple of punks, I knew you wouldn't get it. This is what we came up with after a long dispute of what we should be. We had a lot of great cute couple ideas but they all meant spending a lot of money and time. After a bit we finally went with this get up to attend our friends Hallween party. I thought that the wig would top it off but actualy it just looked rediculous : ) Todd's pants were very tight it was funny. Chance and Shea Hobbs had us over to their home and we had a blast eating the yummy food, playing games, and watching the Skeleton Key (I wouldn't recommend that one). All of us girls gathered in for a photo. As you can see I'm the red one on the left, Rachelle Hurd and her husband Scott were figure skaters(inspiration from Blades of Glory), Kira is a clown, Shea Hobbs is a Stepford wife, Candice Root and Jake were mimes and they looked the part, and Tracy Hadfield is a pregnant pumpkin. Well I'm not sure what you call it but that is no balloon that is her painted prego stomach! It looks so perfectly round, she had her baby two days later. I love dressing up like a goof and blaming it on Halloween. We had a blast.

1 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys look like some great punks- it is hard to come up with a costume that is creative yet cheap I agree with you. That girl and her painted belly is killing me!