CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Job!

I just started my new job at 

Finally I have a respectable job. No more Joe's Crab Shack.
It has been great so far and I love all of the people I work with. 
It is really hard to not go shopping on down time
We will see how long I can go without buying any 
Le Vian Jewelry (I love the chocolate diamonds).

Also Todd is currently the top salesman in ALL
Gold's Gyms in the Treasure Valley!!
Way to go Todd. 
He has around 25 clients now and is doing such a 
great job and he loves it too. 
Only good news to report here!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both - you look a lovely couple!

Heidi said...

Congrats on all the good job news!

Trev and Shan said...

Yay, congrats Kim!! That is super exciting. I'm glad you're both liking your jobs.

See you Saturday at 10:30, right?? :o)

Davis and Laura said...

Awesome! Congrats to both of you!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

YEAH! Congrats to you BOTH! :)

aSHleY said...

Congrats to both of you, if Todd remains at the top hopefully it is not too long before he gets you some chocolate--diamonds that is.

Shay and Kira said...

YAhoo!!!!! We work by eachother!!! I work at the dental office by Golden Corral. So a girl from Jareds came in yesterday about the St. Judes stuff. I wanna get my ring dipped ti's turning gold. Can i come see you?? Congrats!!

Livi said...

Congrats on all your recent success we seriously need to nail down a lunch date

Jake & Candice Root said...

CONGRATS! We are so excited for you! It looks like you tested well on that lame computer test! Tell Todd congrats too!

Kati Howard said...

Yea! That DOES sound respectable. I guess Todd trusts you huh? ;O)

And way to go Todd!

Sometimes soon we need to catch up. Maybe after thanksgiving.

Tori said...

I found your blog! Thanks for keeping me company in the store the other day while we waited!

Tori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.