CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!

~Good times for Halloween~
Costume Party
Bank robber & Doctor 
(He looks like Dr. Travis Stork from The Dr.'s)

We weren't expecting these great costumes!
The girls left to right:
Army, Scarecrow, Toothfairy, Onesie, Mouse, Cat (who ate a fish drawn on her pregnant stomach not shown)
Devil, Bank robber, Witch! 
The boys:
The Crow, 70's (baby girl Tenley is a Monkey), Dr., Onesie, Wolverine, The Joker.

Claire bear & uncle Todd.
Before the costume party we had a Trunk or Treat.
Our ward was combined so we got to see our cute niece & nephew.

Another party with my side nieces & nephews.
They had some adorable costumes that just made me laugh.

4 comments:

Kati Howard said...

Love the costumes. Isn't it fun to dress up every now and then like a complete freak?

Yes. We are still in Franklin ward. We're like old timers now!

Stacy Brady said...

Hey Kim! You're right. Todd does look like Travis Stork. Funny thing is that I can hear my TV in the other room and the Dr.'s is on right now!

Heidi said...

The Joker reminds me of The Office last week- did you see it? Hilarious. Todd's costume is funny because that is what ben wears for real all the time!

Camille said...

Kim, Hey this is camille. I love you r pictures. I wanted to invite you to our blog. horsesdogsandfrogs.blogspot.com
and I'll invite you from there to our family blog. You look great and you look like you are very happy.