CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I love Autumn!

I just love the Autumn colors on the trees outside. 
There have been some really crisp days but every once in a while
you will get just the perfect mix of sunshine and warmth 
to go for a nice walk.

I love burning fall scents! 
It gets me excited for the Holidays.
Once I started burning Sticky Cinn. Bun 
I was thinking Christmas already!
There are many more I have yet to try.
My favorite Fall Scentsy scents (& burners above):
  • Sticky Cinnamon Bun (burning right now)
  • Peach Cobbler Cinnamon
  • Baked Apple Pie
  • Nutmeg & Orange Zest
  • Pumpkin Roll (mmm)



5 comments:

The Cranes said...

Hey Kim! How are you guys doing? I miss seeing you! Are you loving downtown life? I saw your blog on Katie and Tyler's, I love all your pictures! I need some new scentsy stuff soon, you should let me know if you are having any parties soon. So you are in school again now it sounds like? Are you working, or just lovin the student life? How is your new ward? I hope all is well for you two!

Brittney

Courtney said...

Hey... as soon as we settle in, let's do a party at my house... i've had a couple of girlfriends say, "I need scentsy stuff... etc. etc." and I need to order a whole "mess" load of products in prep for Christmas... would that be a go for you???

Walker Family said...

I really love autumn too!! and all the yummy smells that come with it! You guys have such a cute blog!!!!

Trev and Shan said...

Hey Kim! Wow, we have good taste, don't we? Not only do we have the same awesome background...but I just ordered a Scentsy! I think I orderd the one in the middle and I got 3 scents with it. Do you sell them?
Glad you found my blog! I'm really glad you said something about it because I never would have seen your comment. I changed mine so that I get an email when someone comments now. :o)

lindquist said...

Hi Kim,

This is Velenti, Kati Howard's mom. I got a Sentsy burner for Christmas and a few "bricks". I love it and they are very potent. I got it as a gift and the smells they included are sorta not what I woulda chose... so I want to know what's available for other scent choices. I went on your website but it wouldn't let me into the products or prices. What am I doing wrong???

THANKS!
Velenti :)
lindquistgang@q.com

PS - I loved the Ugly Sweater party! And it was funny about your Grandma! What's even funnier is that my husband's sister wears stuff like that for EVERY holiday (she's only a year older than me!)