CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jackson
Saturday was my nephew Jackson's 2nd B-day along
with my niece's Baptism(no pics).
Jackson was so excited opening his presents!
He had a lot of hot wheels and each one he was equally excited about like
 it was something he hadn't seen before. I love two year olds!
(Jackson & Rocco lovin life)

Weeks previous we were also Celebrating my
Grandma & Aunt Sherri's 82nd Birthday! 
My Grandma(white) always bragged that she was born
20 minutes earlier, therefore, older & wiser.
Thanks to Grandma we were all able to look back and laugh at ourselves.
She had found these old school pictures of us we'd given to her.
Andee is in the process of telling Chad how much of a dork he was
and Heather is remembering how cool those 80's huge wave bangs were. 

4 comments:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

THE OLD PICTURES SOUND FUNNY - I WISH I COULD HAVE SEEN THEM! IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! JACKSON'S HEAD LOOKS GOOD :)

Teann said...

Hahaha, I found you! Fun pictures! Especially with lots of your family members. That brings back memories....I should put some pictures from us at your cabin on facebook... :) How's life these days? ~Teann

Heidi said...

YOu should post some of the old pics for us all to see ;-)

Pruett said...

You are hillarious! I love the pics. Thanks to you Jackson got his FAVORITE birthday present EVER! from Auntie Kimmie and Uncle Toddie! Thanks for fun times guys!
lv u, Heather
PS~big bangs are coming back in! You should try em kim!