CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sleep-over!

Friday night Todd thought that it would be a fun idea to have the older nephews over for a sleep-over. They loved that idea. Christopher kept asking his mom to call Todd and double check that they were going to be coming over that night. Todd picked up Issac and Christopher to go and rent a movie and pick out some ice-cream. We ate our yummy ice-cream and watched Eragon. I don't suggest this movie at all. I was even laughing out loud in spots because it was so cheesy and bad. The boys loved it so that's all that matters.
It's a tradition for those who come over to take funny pictures on our computer. The boys were laughing hysterically at the funny ways the camera effects were making them look.
We had so much fun that night. I don't ever remember doing things like that when I was young so I hope that this will be a great memory for them.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Kim, I'm going private with my blog, so I need your e-mail! E-mail me kimberlygprice at hotmail dot com

Heidi said...

They will totally remember that. I love that Todd planned it for them.

aSHleY said...

I heard all about the sleep over this weekend when I saw Chris. How fun.