CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Play Ball!

Todd is playing softball this spring with my brother Chad's team. I went to the second game last Thursday. It was a little chilly out but I still had fun.
I was very impressed with Todd's skills with the bat. I have never seen him play before but I've heard a lot of talk about him playing ball when he was younger. He definitely lived up to my expectations. The whole team really works well together. They ended up winning the game 21 to 10 (or something crazy like that).

All of my brother's kids came too. Gigi loves to play with the camera and get her picture taken. I thought this was such a funny photo of her in action with her adorable hat on. I just had to put it on here!

4 comments:

Jake & Candice Root said...

How fun! Jake is on a team too, but the last 2 games have been on school nights! I wonder if they will play each other? What is their team name?

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you happen to know if Kami has had her little boy yet? She's about 10 days away now, huh?

Livi said...

I like your new background! The blog looks great

Pruett said...

kkk. she is too cute. That is a hillarious picture of Gigers!
Head