CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

We have a Blog!


I finally did it! And it wasn't time consuming at all! I'm sure it will take up more of my time now that I have one. Here is a little update on the little Allen family. Todd is going to school @ BSU full time. Go Broncos! He is seeking a Business Finance degree and has two years left to go. I can't wait. He is also working in his "spare time" at the O.G.(Olive Garden). They work well around his school schedule. Oh and how can I forget football? He is actually playing inermural football right now down at BSU. It is drizzling a little outside today so I hope they all don't get sick, or Todd doesn't slip and break his wrist like last time.
As pour moi I am working full time as a bookkeeper at an excavation company. I have great benefits and they give me raises when I don't deserve one, but I still complain about it. It's not the best enviornemt to be in. Then after work I go to school two times a week. Todd and I are living in an apartment and we love it, except for paying the rent every month. I guess we will learn to love it.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Hurray welcome to the blogging world!! I am so excited.

Surprise surprise Ben is on an intramural football team too ;-)

Davis and Laura said...

Good to hear how things are going!

Pruett said...

Kimmy! Look at you!!!!! I want to start one of these so bad! Soon, I will! Very cute! Great job. Heather

Carrie said...

Kim--so fun to find your brand new blog (I saw the link on Heidi's). Hope you don't care if I sneak a peak and see what you two newlyweds are up to! It was so fun to meet you and play in Powell this summer. Enjoy the blogging :)