CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Is summer really over?






I am very disapointed that summer is over. Todd and I had a lot of fun memorieson vacations this summer. After our wedding we went to LA and San Deigo for the honeymoon. We went to as many beaches as we could but the sun wasn't shinning like we hoped. The beaches were super crowded but we enjoyed walking up and down looking at the scenery.
We also enjoyed going to the Padre's baseball game @ Padre's stadium. Ok I don't understand how to post the pictures where you want them so you will have to figure out which ones I'm talking about ; )
A few weeks after our honeymoon we were fortunate enough to be invited to go to Lake Powell with my sister-in-law's family. There were so many things to do down there and we couldn't believe the view we had. Thanks to Ben and Heidi and Heidi's fun parents we had a blast. About a month ago we were able to float down the Cabarton River by my parents cabin in Cascade. I can't wait to go again next year. We are going to miss the nice hot wheather we have had this summer. It is already time for sweaters and coats!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That does look like a fun summer! We are so glad you came to Lake Powell with us, it was amazing!!

aSHleY said...

I am so excited to see your faces on Blogger. Sad that summer is over but realy happy that I will be able to see what is happening in your life.