CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 1, 2009

....long time?

Wow it's been a while! I'm pretty lame I know. Lots has happened!


Well great news for those who haven't heard yet....We bought a house. It has been such a long journey that I don't even want to explain all of the trouble and craziness we had to go through. Here's a few hints...short sale (4 mo.), 1st realtor & broker fell through, got a new broker 1 week before closing (stressful), and lots more stressful things along the way. Thanks to Tracy Conklin (realtor) & Jennifer Conklin @ Guild Mortgage we were able to get this house in the end!

I will say I'm not a fan of the process but I am so thrilled to be in my own house! Yipee! It is a great house too. We don't have to fix anything up really. Our first step will be to put tile in the bathroom...who wants carpet in the bathroom? The house is only 2 yrs old, 3 bdrm 21/2 bath, 1651 sqft. Not a CBH by the way! It has lots of space for us, it's a great neighborhood and ward. Whoop Whoop! I can't tell you how happy we are to have the stress gone and a place to live!


More pix to come...I only have the listing pictures right now but you get the idea.

7 comments:

Kim Allen said...

I guess you only get to see 1/2 of my pix!

Kati Howard said...

Yea! Congratulations... that's very exciting. I can't wait to see more pictures of your cute home. :)

Carrie said...

Congrats it looks great having your own house is the best!

Jake & Candice Root said...

Yeah! Yeah! So excited for you guys! Now the fun stuff starts!

Trev and Shan said...

I love your house, congrats!

The Yorgason Family said...

Kim that is Awesome!! I can't wait for that day! :0) Your house looks Amazing! I can't to actually see it in person!

Anonymous said...

love you're picture at the top of you're blog :)