CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 1 Year to US!

June 30th

I can't believe it has been a year! I used to think that a year was a long time and yet
here we are already! 
We didn't have a lot of time to do much so we hung around all afternoon
and went swimming. We went to eat at Smoky Mountain Pizza (I work there, yumm!). I had to work that night and Todd had to go to school.
What a day of Celebration huh?

It has been a great year of getting to know
each other. I couldn't be more happy with my husband. 
He is:
  •  patient
  • loving
  • handsome 
  • motivating
  • determined
  • easy going
  • kind
  • a priesthood holder
  • has great taste
  • family oriented 
Todd is such a great person and I see that more and more everyday. 
When I look around at people I work with and other relationships in the world
I think how good I have it. My husband is in no way abusive, or uses me, or
uses profanity, or those other awful things. He is an angel compared
to the things going on in this world. I hope I can be a better wife
for him and learn from his good examples.
I'm grateful for Todd and that we will be together forever!




8 comments:

Kati Howard said...

Congrats to you two. It's sad to say, but in the world we live in, 1 year wedding anniversaries are sometime rare. You ARE great Kim! We miss you guys!

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Congradulations! I'm so happy that you found a wonderful husband and that you guys are happy! But you know I think that he got a pretty great wife too! I think that you need to give yourself a little more credit then you do. Heres to many more wonderful years together!!!

Heidi said...

Happy anni- how did you celebrate?

Davis and Laura said...

Congrats! What a cute couple you are! Time flies, huh?

Kim Allen said...

We didn't do much that day-just hung out all afternoon, ate lunch, and went swimming.

Mikki said...

Congratulations. We really miss you guys. Ryan especially misses Todd. We were in Las Vegas a couple times in the last week and Ryan was mad because he didn't bring his cell phone and wanted to call Todd just to say "I'm in Vegas baby".

I hope that you guys are enjoying your new place and ward. Take care and we'll keep checking up on you guys :)

Walker Family said...

hey! Happy Anniversary! Congrats Hope all is well!
Shantel and Tyson

Kristen said...

Happy one year anniversary! Isn't it absolutely crazy how fast a year goes by?! When I was younger even the summer break seemed to last forever and now as I get older the whole year goes by at lightspeed! I like the way you two celebrated just spending quality time together. Sometimes just doing that is the best because life is so busy with school and work and other activities that it's nice just to relax together once in a while!